There have been a LOT of blogs, ideas & Pinterest pages dedicated to the INSIDE of the fridge, which is great & oh so helpful. But before the inside can be seen, it’s the outside that is front & center. And oh dear, it’s a hot mess!
- Kid’s “Art”—I’m using that term loosely.
- Invitations—That party was 2 years ago!
- Calendars—Great idea in theory but you never kept it up did you?
- Coupons—Long since expired.
- Photos—Who are those kids anyway?
I know what you’re thinking. “My kids will be crushed that their glitter macaroni project isn’t being honored like it’s the Mona Lisa.” Congratulations, your kid can scribble & glue. Break the news to your little Picasso that you’ve decided to feature their “art” in their own room! And just like any good organization system, adhere to the 1 in…1 out rule. When they create new art, the old has to go so you can make room for the newest creation (this is you teaching them a valuable life skill too, BTW). If you’re still having trouble parting with their art, take a photo of it before you toss it & add the photos to a “Kid’s Art” folder on your photo drive.
And as far as those invitations, coupons, photos & calendars littering your fridge? Say goodbye! There’s an APP for that, you know!
- Get the APP for any coupons you have.
- Add all events to your digital calendar as soon as they come in. It’s that simple.
- Scan all photos & add them to your photo drive.
So get to work decluttering that fridge! You won’t regret it & it will make your kitchen look cleaner instantly. If you need a little help, call us! We’re more than happy to help. AND if you want to join our team or know someone who would be a perfect fit for us, let us know!