Happy New Year! There is something so exciting about a fresh start, isn’t there? So much potential to be able to accomplish your goals for the year. Getting organized is one of those goals that is ALWAYS at the top of the list!
If you had to choose your top 2 spaces that needed a revamp, what would they be & why? I’m so interested in the why! Too much stuff? That is, 99% of the time, the number one problem. So why do you hang on to all that stuff? Sentimentality? Fear? Indecisiveness? Whatever the reason…change it or fix it. Make 2022 the year you get your “bleep” together.
The 2 most popular spaces we help our clients with are pantries & closets. Here are a few tips from the pros to help you get off on the right foot!
- Pitch all the expired food.
- Decant! Get rid of the store packaging & replace with matching containers that are Pretty & Practical.
- Set up zones: Baking, Snacks, Breakfast, etc.
- 2 sizes too big or small…say goodbye!
- No one NEEDS 25 pairs of jeans. That’s over the top. Let go of half.
- Color blocking: Don’t divide by tanks, t shirts, long sleeve, etc. Instead, put ALL of one color together starting with tanks & working up to long sleeve.
Hope these tips will encourage you to get started & make 2022 THE year you get organized. If you need help though, we’ve got you covered! Give us a ring. Shoot us an email. Send us a message on social media. Hire a carrier pigeon! Hahahaha.
Happy New Year y’all!