Think Spring! That was a saying my Grandaddy used to always say when things weren’t going well. He had such a great way of turning the negative into a positive.
This has been such a crazy time for everyone & I do mean everyone. Over the last several weeks, it’s been such a roller coaster ride of highs, lows, & everything in between. Welcoming spring has been a sight for sore eyes indeed! I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Can you?
Even though this has been such a trying time for all of us, I’d like to share with you some of the silver linings that have turned the negative into the Think Spring mantra I love. Life always comes with ups & downs. I think we all know about the downs lately, but what about the ups? Share your ups with us on our social media, we want to hear them!
Here’s my silver lining, Think Spring, list.
- I finally got to be the stay at home dog Mommy I’d always wanted to be.
- I checked “organize photos” off my 2 do list…finally!
- For the first time ever, I ordered groceries online for pick up. Gotta be honest, this might be the new norm at our house.
- I learned how to have Zoom meetings with the 2B Organized team. It’s SOOOO much more fun for us all to see each other & bond in a way we hadn’t before.
- I learned that I could go without a LOT of things and still be just fine.
- There were more phone conversations then just texting.
- I cooked a meal for the first time in many years. Only one potholder went up in flames which is a win for me.
- I slowed down to a pace that made me realize that it IS possible to slow down.
I hope this finds y’all getting back to some semblance of normalcy. I also hope that after being at home for so long, you call us to come help you get your homes back on track! We are READY to get back to work. We’ve missed our clients. We’ve missed working & helping people. We’ve missed a lot but I’m choosing to look at the positives and THINK SPRING!