Alyson’s experience working as a hair stylist for the past 15 years has taught her that a clean & organized space truly impacts quality of work & day to day happiness. Alyson credits her eye for organization & her hardworking spirit to the examples she had growing up. She believes her success in life thus far can be attributed to her direct, enthusiastic personality. She is ecstatic to bring all her skills to manage 2B Organized® Western Colorado!
Alyson lives in Grand Junction with her husband Andy & together they are proud of the network & community they share. She was transplanted to Grand Junction in grade school & has grown to love it more & more year after year. When she isn’t working Alyson enjoys being active with her chocolate lab, Baxter! She loves riding her peloton, hiking & camping, doing seasonal Colorado sports, visiting micro breweries, enjoying live music & laughing with friends & family.
- I was born in Springfield, MO where 2B Organized® was founded. I have over 30 family members who still live in the area & around the state of Missouri.
- I was introduced to 2B Organized® by my cousin’s husband.
- I LOVE cars & long drives.
- I believe organization can happen on any budget. While baskets & bins can be helpful, they are not completely necessary to have an organized space. My advice is to purge unused items around your home at least twice per year.
- I like to pick a room, closet or dresser to declutter & clean each month. Maintenance is key!
- Drawer dividers are one of my favorite tools to use in kitchens, they are inexpensive & make a huge difference in helping to keep the appropriate amount of cooking utensils in each drawer.
- I live by daily lists. Nothing is more gratifying than ending the day with all of your tasks completed!
Erica is great at helping others live clutter-free by working with them to purge items they don’t need in their homes. She loves helping people create spaces that are curated & functional. Erica’s 15 years of experience as a graphic designer & a project manager has taught her about the importance of organization. Complex design projects & successful team leadership demanded problem solving & structure. She loves working with clients & helping them achieve their personal goals. While in graduate school, Erica studied exhibition design which led to an obsession with creating purposeful & meaningful spaces. It was then that she learned the importance of treating others possessions with exceptional care while working in art galleries moving & displaying artwork.
Erica & Alyson met the first week Erica moved to Grand Junction in 2015. They instantly became friends & are now business partners. They love working together & spreading “organization joy” around Western Colorado!
Erica lives in Grand Junction, Colorado with her husband, Mark, & their Corgi, Busy. When she’s not organizing, Erica enjoys traveling, exploring the outdoors & taking advantage of all the beautiful scenery that Western Colorado offers! She also loves planning trips & events & designing interior & exterior spaces.
- I am a City of Grand Junction Commission on Arts & Culture Board Member
- I am a huge Cleveland sports fan.
- I have convinced my entire Ohio family to move to Grand Junction. Colorado is where it’s at!
- Use a tea bag organizer box. If you are a tea drinker, this item is essential! It’s aesthetically pleasing & makes it easy to choose your tea. Visitors are always impressed when you offer them a cup of tea from this wonderfully organized drawer.
- Keep a box in your garage or closet, fill it with household items & clothes you are not sure if you want to get rid of. If you don’t reach for an item over the course of a month or two, it’s time to donate!
Our Clients Are Saying:
I co-own The Alpine Motel in Collbran, CO & my business partner & I hired 2B Organized to organize our first floor supply closet. We could not have been happier with the results! They purged so many things for us that have been in the motel for decades & that were useless & were just taking up space. They created an efficient system for our linens, cleaning products, tools, etc. & greatly helped us be less scatter brained. By having 2B Organized take care of our supply room (which is the artery of our business) we have been able to focus on other day to day & big picture operations of the motel. As the motel grows, we will definitely hire Erica and Alyson for whatever project we see fit for them to tackle. They were able to alleviate so much mental stress/exhaustion for us since buying the motel in late August—we couldn’t recommend them enough:)
Alyson & Erica drove all the way from Grand Junction to Crested Butte to help us purge, pack & organize our home before a move. They were so professional, so helpful, such hard workers, & the best part is that they did an AMAZING job of preparing us for our upcoming move. Looking forward to working with the girls again next month to unpack & organize in the new space! Thanks, y’all!
I just moved to Grand Junction from Denver & I work full time. I luckily got referred to Erica & Alyson. They extended their schedule to be compatible with mine & completely transformed my closet. I was so thrilled with their work, I booked them to do my kitchen!