Erica is great at helping others live clutter-free by working with them to purge items they don’t need in their homes. She loves helping people create spaces that are curated and functional. Erica’s 15 years of experience as a graphic designer and a project manager has taught her about the importance of organization. Complex design projects & successful team leadership demanded problem solving and structure. She loves working with clients & helping them achieve their personal goals. While in graduate school, Erica studied exhibition design which led to an obsession with creating purposeful and meaningful spaces. It was then that she learned the importance of treating others possessions with exceptional care while working in art galleries moving and displaying artwork.
Erica and Alyson met the first week Erica moved to Grand Junction in 2015. They instantly became friends and are now business partners. They love working together and spreading “organization joy” around Western Colorado!
Erica lives in Grand Junction, Colorado with her husband, Mark, and their Corgi, Busy. When she’s not organizing, Erica enjoys traveling, exploring the outdoors, and taking advantage of all the beautiful scenery that Western Colorado offers. She also loves planning trips and events & designing interior & exterior spaces.
- I am a City of Grand Junction Commission on Arts and Culture Board Member
- I am a huge Cleveland sports fan.
- I have convinced my entire Ohio family to move to Grand Junction. Colorado is where it’s at!
- Use a tea bag organizer box. If you are a tea drinker, this item is essential! It’s aesthetically pleasing and makes it easy to choose your tea. Visitors are always impressed when you offer them a cup of tea from this wonderfully organized drawer.
- Keep a box in your garage or closet, fill it with household items and clothes you are not sure if you want to get rid of. If you don’t reach for an item over the course of a month or two, it’s time to donate!