Erica is great at helping others live clutter-free by working with them to purge items they don’t need in their homes. She loves helping people create spaces that are curated & functional. Erica’s 15 years of experience as a graphic designer & a project manager has taught her about the importance of organization. Complex design projects & successful team leadership demanded problem solving & structure. She loves working with clients & helping them achieve their personal goals. While in graduate school, Erica studied exhibition design which led to an obsession with creating purposeful & meaningful spaces. It was then that she learned the importance of treating others possessions with exceptional care while working in art galleries moving & displaying artwork.
Erica & Alyson met the first week Erica moved to Grand Junction in 2015. They instantly became friends & are now business partners. They love working together & spreading “organization joy” around Western Colorado!
Erica lives in Grand Junction, Colorado with her husband, Mark, & their Corgi, Busy. When she’s not organizing, Erica enjoys traveling, exploring the outdoors & taking advantage of all the beautiful scenery that Western Colorado offers! She also loves planning trips & events & designing interior & exterior spaces.
- I am a City of Grand Junction Commission on Arts & Culture Board Member
- I am a huge Cleveland sports fan.
- I have convinced my entire Ohio family to move to Grand Junction. Colorado is where it’s at!
- Use a tea bag organizer box. If you are a tea drinker, this item is essential! It’s aesthetically pleasing & makes it easy to choose your tea. Visitors are always impressed when you offer them a cup of tea from this wonderfully organized drawer.
- Keep a box in your garage or closet, fill it with household items & clothes you are not sure if you want to get rid of. If you don’t reach for an item over the course of a month or two, it’s time to donate!