Mackenzie is thrilled to bring 2B Organized to St. Louis! She’s excited to tackle the clutter & help the people of STL live a more stress-free life. While being organized is always beneficial, Mackenzie’s love of organizing truly paid off when she & her family moved twice in the last 2 years & were able to sell both homes in a single day! She knows that by having an organized home, it significantly helped the sales & streamlined their moves.
She knew she wanted to somehow organize & decorate for a career but didn’t know how to get started. It wasn’t until making the move from Michigan to St. Louis in 2019 & talking about her passions with a friend, that Mackenzie was introduced to 2B Organized. After speaking with Betsy & Krissy, she knew that 2B was exactly the opportunity that she had been looking for!
Mackenzie is a self-proclaimed “homebody.” She loves to entertain family & friends, whether it be for a night or a weekend visit. She strives to help clients reach homebody status & feel their best in their own space by first helping them get rid of the clutter! Mackenzie believes people feel more at ease when there is less “stuff,” & things are in their designated place. She will be the one to help clients shape their homes to be a calm, cozy, pretty & practical space.
Mackenzie graduated from Missouri State University in 2012 with a degree in Early Childhood Education. She lives in St. Charles, MO with her long-time love, Ryan, & their cat, Boots. She enjoys doing projects around their home; organizing, decorating, painting & pinning ideas for future projects. Mackenzie cherishes the time she gets to spend with her nephew, Ari, & can’t wait for her niece’s arrival in 2020.
- I’m a bookworm. I read/listened to 35 books in 2019. Always have a book on hand.
- I only need coffee on days ending in Y.
- I know how to give a spray tan.
- I ❤️ fuzzy socks.
- I was a 2007 Basketball State Champion—even if I did sit on the bench.
- Donuts. All the donuts.
- Cats are my favorite of course.
- Go through your mail on your walk back to the house! Recycle/throw away immediately so that mail stack doesn’t grow into an intimidating pile.
- Clean out your refrigerator once a week before trash day.
- If you don’t love it, then lose it! It might become someone else’s favorite thing!
Favorite Organizing Products
- The Home Edit Pantry Canisters. I LOVE the look of these. Clean lines. So sleek. AND Stackable.
- Color coordinated Rubbermaids for storing seasonal décor! This way you’re organized AND festive!