Amanda is excited to bring her love for helping people to the St. Louis area! Her passion for organizing, her optimism and energetic attitude are some of the qualities we look for in our 2B team members and we know her clients will love her.
Amanda is eager to help clients live their best life by implementing organizing systems that work for them. Her goal is to create an atmosphere with less stress! As a wife and a full-time working mom of 2, she understands how easily a busy life can become cluttered and un-organized, which becomes a daily burden. Amanda wants to help clients by creating a lifestyle that removes the daily “time robbers” from their lives, so they can enjoy and cherish time with the people & the things that matter most.
Amanda graduated from Southern Illinois University Carbondale in 2007 with a major in Marketing and minor in Business Management. While marketing has been her career focus for years that she has enjoyed, Amanda is beyond excited to combine 2 of her true passions, owning her own business and helping others. Amanda knew that owning her own business would be more fun with a partner, so that’s where Debra comes in! Debra and Amanda are co-owners of the St. Louis franchise and are thrilled to work together.
Amanda lives in Weldon Spring, MO with her husband, Brett, and their two kids. Her hobbies include spending time with her family, wine and cheese, playing volleyball, and traveling. Amanda’s favorite quote… “Create a life you don’t need a vacation from.”
- I have played volleyball since I was 9 and still play (almost) every week!
- I learned how to play guitar when I was 27 years old.
- Store your fitted and flat bed sheets inside of it’s matching pillow case for a neater look.
- Don’t have much bathroom storage?? Use command hooks inside of a bathroom cabinet door for hanging flat/curing irons and hair dryer.
- Small pantry? Use a shoe organizer on the inside of the pantry door to store items.