Brittney is extremely passionate about organization, health & efficiency. Her main focus is connecting the mind, body, soul & space for optimal healthy living for her clients. Brittney’s goal is to manage every detail flawlessly so her client’s lives can be less stressful!
Growing up, all of her clothes were organized by type & color. She also carried a journal full of “To Dos” to accomplish & that hasn’t changed! Brittney is very driven & hard working with a heart to help others & make a difference in her community.
Brittney has been managing businesses since she graduated high school, working her way up the corporate ladder, eventually leading her to run her own business in sales & marketing. After several years, she decided to pursue her true passion—organization! She found her calling with 2B Organized & also decided to add “double threat” to her resume with the addition of her real estate license.
Brittney’s unique at 2B Organized with her experience in business, real estate & Feng Shui. Her goal is to create a full service luxury home experience. As a trusted professional, she helps families from start to finish—organizing, decluttering, managing the move process, packing & unpacking all while offering real estate services as well.
Brittney lives in Omaha, NE, with her husband, Aaron, & 2 dogs, Mack & Delilah. She loves to hike & go camping. She’s a lifelong learner & loves to try new things. In her spare time, you’ll find her practicing yoga & reading anything nonfiction.
- I love holistic health! All-natural, clean & sustainable products are very important to me.
- Seeing people’s spaces & how they reflect their personalities is fascinating to me. I love working with people!
- I love eating grilled foods & desserts!
- 1 in…1 out. This will always keep your home in balance.
- Only keep what you love, what you use & what represents you right now. I see too many people hold on to stuff they don’t use, like or need for far too long.
Favorite Organizing Products
- I love my Brother P-touch Design & Print Label Maker for unique labels.
- Everything looks pretty in Apothecary Jars! I use them to display fun things like my herbal teas & bath salts.
- Fancy dishes are perfect to display jewelry & watches. Metal wire bins & woven baskets are perfect to store larger items.