Kinli’s love of organizing was instilled at a very young age. Growing up in a military household, her room was always required to be clean & organized. Luckily she loved how functional it was & has spent the rest of her life keeping a neat & tidy home!
She was her mom’s favorite sidekick for keeping the house in order. They especially loved visiting The Container Store together. It wasn’t long before Kinli realized that her organized ways PLUS her love of helping others could give her the opportunity to open her own franchise. The Executive Team knew she would be a perfect fit for the 2B family!
Kinli loves helping people find peace in their home. Functionality & simplicity are 2 key principles that Kinli puts into each project. She strives to help her clients let go of the clutter in their homes so that they can enjoy the peace & calm of a simplified living space.
Kinli received her Nursing degree from Baptist Health College of Little Rock. As a nurse, she loved helping mamas bring their little ones into the world. As a professional organizer, she is passionate about helping those same families live a more functional life. As a mama herself, she has learned all the best tips & tricks for keeping a home tidy & she can’t wait to help her clients live an organized, simplified life!
She is married to her husband, Daniel. Together they have two daughters, Adah & Bellamy. In her free time, she loves traveling with her family. Their favorite spots? Dallas, Branson, Disney, or the beach!
- I love babies. I have helped many mamas bring their babies into the world.
- I am obsessed with Gilmore Girls! My daughters & I are the Gieber Girls! #girlgang
- Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. Decorations go up November 1st in my household!
- Find baskets that can be hung on the wall to store your towels. It saves so much room!
- Utilize all the wall space in your garage—that even means hanging your bicycle!
- Separate & label all craft supplies. It makes play time so much easier with littles.
- Roll your leggings & store them in a basket in your closet. It lets you see exactly what you have to choose from.
- Don’t buy presents, give experiences!
- Always hang your kids clothes with the pants AND shirts for an easier morning routine.
- Packing Cubes! They’re perfect for travel.
- Store your sandals in a basket standing up for easier access.