Leslie Norman goes by many titles with her clients…from Tetris Queen to MacGyver to master “shusher.” Over the years, organization was the key to finding balance so she could make time for the people and things that matter most. She is excited to share this skill with the Ozarks. Leslie gives 110% to every client. She thrives on helping clients simplify so they can focus on what really matters. Leslie and her team are passionate about their clients find balance. All services offered by Leslie and her team are top notch, but her move management skills are UN-matched!
Leslie graduated from Kansas State University in 1999. After almost a decade as an engineer and do-it-all mom of two toddlers, she made the shift to full time Mom when her family moved to Springfield. Fast forward another almost decade (and one more child!), Leslie found herself with three kids in school feeling that pull for something that could add value to her family and others. Enter 2B Organized®!!
Leslie lives in Springfield, MO, with her husband, three children, and three dogs. Along with volunteering at her children’s schools and the PTA, Leslie has previously served in roles of coach and troop leader. Leslie teaches Pilates, is a master seamstress, and a pretty good home chef! She enjoys hosting get togethers, traveling, and spending quality time with family and friends.
- I love to travel with and without my kids. The experiences gained from our travels together are memories that will last longer than 2 extra paperweights in my house.
- My favorite gifts are experiences—spending money on experiences instead of “stuff.”
- 75% of what comes out of the dishwasher should live within 2 steps.
- Use vertical space in the garage and storage rooms using wall mounted hooks and shelving. I especially love wire rolling shelves.
- Woven baskets for closets, they don’t snag clothes. Plastic baskets for the pantry are so easy to clean.
- Bin labels. I love making custom ones for my clients.